[LON-CAPA-admin] Removing Resource Identifier Reference

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 23 12:19:06 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

In the process of merging two courses' content we have managed to include a reference to a group sequence that doesn't exist in the new course.  As a result the course is reporting Map not loaded: The file /home/httpd/lonUsers/uiuc/1/i/9/1i928139c6d645b29uiuclibrary1/userfiles/group_allfolders26759251377393070.sequence does not exist on course initialization.

The plan is to remove the reference to that sequence in the new course, but I wanted to double check with the list to see if there is any advice before I start editing course files.

Thanks,

Lee