[LON-CAPA-admin] Not Open To Be Viewed Troubles

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 3 18:00:55 EDT 2017

Lee,

I don’t know of a log specifically, but I do know that parameters get cached for
up to 10 minutes on a server. My limited understanding is that if a parameter
was looked up and cached, but then was immediately changed, it could take up
to 600s before it was looked up again by the access server. Please someone correct
me if I’m wrong here.

When I was having issues with our balancer, Stuart suggested I use:
/home/httpd/perl/debug/memcached_dump.pl -u

to get a look at the cached information on a server.

Mark