[LON-CAPA-admin] New Access Server Authentication Woes

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Wed Nov 23 09:13:07 EST 2016

Thanks, HK!  Once we fixed the connection to the production library server,
all the new servers worked without issue!

JaBari A. Scott
Applications Analyst, Learning Systems
Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

*Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will
never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit **http://go.vcu.edu/phishing <http://go.vcu.edu/phishing> or
http://phishing.vcu.edu <http://phishing.vcu.edu/>*.