[LON-CAPA-admin] Apache Fails to Start on New Access Servers

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Tue Nov 15 15:55:53 EST 2016

For what it's worth, every time I run the LON-CAPA installer, I have to
re-enter the Internet Domain Name (option 8), which further baffles me...

JaBari A. Scott
Applications Analyst, Learning Systems
Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit http://go.vcu.edu/phishing orhttp://phishing.vcu.edu.