[LON-CAPA-admin] Crosslisting Courses

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 15 09:35:08 EST 2016

JaBari,

On our servers it doesn’t seem as if the configuration has changed to my understanding.
We have one or two courses a semester with crosslisting.

I’m probably telling you things you already know, but double check the crosslisted code
and make sure you have it both spelled right and the section appended to the code
properly.

If you have root access,  /home/httpd/perl/logs/autoenroll.log may have some feedback
in it.

Mark