[LON-CAPA-admin] Location of Cached Information

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 25 11:37:01 EST 2016

Hello Admins,

I am experiencing an access server that is, for at least a few courses, displaying course content that was removed by the instructor in December.  Additional changes to the course are not reflected on the server in question either.

The temporary files in /home/httpd/html/userfiles/uiuc/ and /home/httpd/perl/tmp/ have been deleted on the access server.  The server has also been restarted, which I believe should restart memcached.

Unfortunately, the lack of synchronization continues.  This is a new access server, so it wouldn't surprise me if there is a setting wrong somewhere that is preventing synchronization.  What baffles me is where the old content is coming from.

Other than those two folders and memcached, are there other additional places where out of date data might be hiding?

Thanks,

Lee