[LON-CAPA-admin] Can't access user status pages

Bob Gonzales rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:55:34 EST 2016

Stuart,

I still get cannot access the user status pages on
loncapa6.chem.binghamton.edu while I can access all of the others.

I dumped memcache and compared the following entries to those on another
server and they look the same.

dns%3a%2fadm%2fdns%2fdomain
dns%3a%2fadm%2fdns%2fhosts
iphost%3aiphost

There are no entries in lonmemcached_errors.

I killed and restarted lonmemcached.  No changes, the Specific ip's' field
on the   is still blank on the 'Display/Edit Settings' page is still blank.

Something that is different about this server, compared to my other ones,
is that I had a disk failure and I reinstalled centos and loncapa.  This
machine is at the same level of centos, with the latest updates, just as my
other servers are.  The loncapa string on the login page for all of the
servers is 2.11.1-2015053018.

One other difference between this machine and the others, related to the
re-install, is that the library moved to another subnet back in January,
and the reinstall on loncapa6 happened in February.  I don't know what
difference this might make but I thought I'd include the info.

Bob