[LON-CAPA-admin] Archiving Experiences

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 13 11:48:33 EDT 2015

Good Morning Community,

We are reviewing our backup and restoration policies at Illinois and I thought I would poll this email list.  Our admins have a pretty good idea of what works in general, but comparing specific experiences with Lon-Capa is always worthwhile.

What do you use to back up the Lon-Capa data on your servers?  How frequently do you do it?  What is your policy for reverting courses to previous states?  Have you run into any specific complications related to backing up Lon-Capa?

Thanks,

Lee