[LON-CAPA-admin] Multiple Domain Coordinator Accounts - Potential Issues?

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:49:03 EST 2015

There is nothing special about a domain coordinator account outside that it has the domain
coordinator role.  We have two regular accounts at ohiou that have DC privileges.

That said, you certainly need to think carefully about accounts that are created with DC privileges -
What accounts and how many. I don’t think there are any known issues beyond simply
keeping two accounts secure when creating DC privileged accounts.

Stuart or Gerd should probably chime in with a more definitive answer.

Mark