[LON-CAPA-admin] Multiple Domain Coordinator Accounts - Potential Issues?

Young, Joyce E young257 at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:38:19 EST 2015

We are currently using Lon-Capa on a small scale, and "sharing" one Domain Coordinator account between 2 people. With plans to scale up the system, we really need more than one account with these privileges. We use the account for setting up course information because the Domain Coordinator can see all of the courses, and we have more than one person completing this setup.
Are there any issues with creating multiple Domain Coordinator accounts? I see the script to create these accounts in the Technical documentation. The creation itself seems pretty straightforward - I'm wondering if there are any known issues with having more than one such account?
                                                                                Thanks,
                                                                                                Joyce

Joyce Young
Programmer/Analyst
ITAS - Student Systems Competency Center
Purdue University
3495 Kent Avenue, Suite 100
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Phone: (765) 427-6340