[LON-CAPA-admin] FW: LON-CAPA 2.11.1

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Tue Jun 23 16:39:00 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon All:

We were planning to upgrade to 2.11.0 in mid-July; however, the NPAPI
issues resolved in 2.11.1 have us reconsidering whether we should skip
2.11.0.  We’re currently running 2.10.1 and are preparing to migrate to a
brand new Library server shortly before upgrading.  Has anyone experienced
any glaring issues in 2.11.1 that were not present in 2.11.0?

Thanks so much!

JaBari A. Scott

Applications Analyst, Learning Systems

Technology Services

Virginia Commonwealth University

jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

[image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_GSgFcQw5XQanRLM3RsMERkTjg&revid=0B_GSgFcQw5XQNC8xdVJPUU5OY1JYLzB2VFF3RThXaWZjQXUwPQ][image:
http://goo.gl/jJKycI]

*Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will
never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit **http://go.vcu.edu/phishing <http://go.vcu.edu/phishing> or
http://phishing.vcu.edu <http://phishing.vcu.edu/>*.