[LON-CAPA-admin] Slowness in LonCapa

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 22 17:21:45 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon Listserv,

I'm doing some debugging and I am finding a lot of these in my apache config file.  Does anyone know where they are being generated.  Better yet, does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve the them.

        (Missing operator before E_TRIE_MAXBUF?)
Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 1863) line 1, near "%E_TRIE_MAXBUF"
        (Missing operator before E_TRIE_MAXBUF?)
Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 2386) line 1, near "$E_TRIE_MAXBUF"
        (Missing operator before E_TRIE_MAXBUF?)

I suspect there is a bad regular expression in the code or, more likely, someone's problem.  Unfortunately, the eval lines are all over the place and don't give me many clues on where to start looking.

Many Thanks,

Lee Bynum