[LON-CAPA-admin] Course Editing Followup

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:44:16 EST 2015

A quick followup on the previous note:

Editing the course on a different server works just fine (capa2).

A course on ohiouk12l1 under the qvhs domain gives the following error
when I try to add a new folder to the course:

* Map not saved: A network error occurred when trying to save the new map.

but this works just fine from capa2.

I get the feeling that ohiouk12l1 is not happy with it’s multiple domains, perhaps due
to a networking identification issue. Any hints as to other things to try?

Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701