[LON-CAPA-admin] Issues Editing Course

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:16:22 EST 2015

I think I’m running into some issues that other people were having, but I’m having trouble tracking
down the emails in LON-CAPA Admin.

Ohiouk12l1 was moved to a new platform (from a poweredge 2650 (32bit) to poweredge 2950(64-bit))
early in January. The server hosts multiple domains. I am currently having issues with courses in two
domains: a course in the pickerington domain and a course in the qvhs domain.

In the pickerington course, the cc is unhiding folders and as soon as he hits re-initialize, the folders are
hidden again.  In lonnet.log, the following error occurs:

Failed to transfer pickerington/3c67761b496a9537fohiouk12l1/default.sequence to host pickeringtonl1: failed

Otherwise things seem to be going fine.

Are there any hints as to what is going on? I am not using https on this machine.

Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701