[LON-CAPA-admin] Library Server Upgrade - Multiple Domains

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 10 13:23:39 EST 2015

I ran into two issues, but it looks like it is solved at this point and the server is behaving.

/home/httpd/lonTabs/hosts.tab   had capa9.phy.ohiou.edu (the temporary IP address) rather
than capa4.phy.ohiou.edu, perhaps because of the order of running ./UPDATE.

When I did a bulk copy of /home I got an older version of tth.so in /home/httpd/lib/perl that didn’t
get tweaked with the ./UPDATE.

Later,
Mark