[LON-CAPA-admin] Library Server Upgrade - Multiple Domains

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 10 09:08:28 EST 2015

Hi,

I’m upgrading the library server ohiouk12 to newer hardware following the instructions
online (http://www.lon-capa.org/hardwareupgrade.html).

This is a multi-domain server hosting a bunch of high schools in addition to the ohiouk12
domain (athens, vinton, alexander, etc…).

I can log into the ohiouk12 domain.

I cannot log into the high school domains.

I use aliases (e.g. athens.phy.ohiou.edu) which have set the domain automatically in the past.
This does not work right now.

I can access and set information in the domain as domain coordinator on a different server in my
lucas:ohiou user mode.

Is there a cronjob that needs to be run or an extra file that needs to be tweaked?

This was a 32-bit to 64-bit update, so I ran the db conversion routine.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701