[LON-CAPA-admin] Course Editor: Map not loaded error

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Fri Nov 14 10:24:51 EST 2014

Good Morning Stuart:
I cannot recreate Sally's error this morning.  I have assumed the role of
Course Coordinator and have enrolled myself as an instructor and I simply
cannot recreate the error.  I have checked the folder for CHEM 303 as you
suggested and all appears normal there, as well.  Any guidance would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

JaBari A. Scott
Applications Analyst, Learning Systems
Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit http://go.vcu.edu/phishing or http://phishing.vcu.edu.