[LON-CAPA-admin] not a valid domain

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Wed May 28 12:27:44 EDT 2014

I guess the Update Connections on loncapa10 does not do it for all the
servers under fsu or fsuK12 domain. loncapa.fsu.edu being a lonbalancer,
does not host sessions, so I cannot update via the web. Is
/home/httpd/perl/loncron the equivalent command?

Thanks,
-hk

H. K. Ng
Associate Professor of Physics