[LON-CAPA-admin] Installing a machine for internal testing [was: Install error]

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Thu May 8 11:34:47 EDT 2014

Hi,

Yes, to be able to clone/mirror your production server, use exactly the
same domain name for your testing server. This is due to the internal
path structure. Watch out for the same OS and architecture (32/64 bit).

Make sure that nobody else than you can log in, e.g. by adjusting the
login module and excluding this module from cloning.

Others might want to add more details about this topic.

Stefan Bisitz