[LON-CAPA-admin] Geogebra/Web/Centos6

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 2 18:28:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

Ray pointed out to me that Geogebra was not showing up in construction space
when working with functionplotresponse problems on my library server (oucapa2)

A further search showed that /home/httpd/html/adm/geogebra/web was not installed
(the java was) on any of my machines running centos 6. Machines running Centos
5 work just fine. (capa4 - high school server - and capa7)

Any thoughts? Did the UPDATE script for Centos 6 just not get tweaked?

Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701