[LON-CAPA-admin] Advanced User Privileges - viewing hidden materials

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 15 14:47:24 EST 2014

Thanks - our biggest issue was that for assistants to see hidden resources in the course
(instructors wanted to post stuff hidden, but allow TAs access without having to mess
around with setting special parameters for everything they posted). I'll chew on the
list and see what we do from there.

Mark