[LON-CAPA-admin] subscription updates not happening

Bob Gonzales rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Tue Dec 9 08:40:43 EST 2014

Stuart,

Sorry for the confusion on my part.  I mis-interpreted your statement
regarding which server(s) the word 'inbound' applied to.  I thought it was
probably on my end because of the ip adress and domain name changes we've
made in the past.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  Also, thanks for the good
description of the subscription process.

Bob Gonzales
Chemistry Dept
Binghamton University