[LON-CAPA-admin] Strange submission followup

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 29 11:35:52 EDT 2014

As a follow-up to the previous post, when asked if anything strange happened on the student’s end, she replied:

“I do not remember anything strange happening. I know I plugged it in once and it told me it was right, then I completed the second problem and submitted that and then for the first problem it erased my answer and marked it wrong.”

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701