[LON-CAPA-admin] how to recover lost permisions in (co-)author space after upgrading to 2.11

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Aug 22 16:08:16 EDT 2014

Eduardo,

> /priv/uprm/uprmlib
>
> The requested subdirectory does not exist.

The location of Authoring Spaces is different between LON-CAPA 2.11
and previous LON-CAPA versions.

After installation of 2.11.0 was the following command run (as root)
from the command line?

/home/httpd/perl/debug/move_construction_spaces.pl move

If so, can you do:

less /home/httpd/perl/logs/move_construction_spaces.log

and see what is logged for uprmlib

If that command has not been run, you will need to run it.
See step (7) of the installation notes for 2.11.0

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-announce/2014/000089.html

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium