[LON-CAPA-admin] how to recover lost permisions in (co-)author space after upgrading to 2.11

Juan Eduardo Ramirez eduardo at charma.uprm.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:05:18 EDT 2014

Hi,
   I just noted today, that I am not able to edit my own old problems.
When going to "Enter Authoring Space as a co-author
<javascript:go('/priv/uprm/uprmlib/');;>" I just get
/priv/uprm/uprmlib

The requested subdirectory does not exist.

Looking inside the tab

/priv/uprmlib

You do not have authoring privileges for this resource /priv/uprmlib

How can I recover/fix privileges for authorship?

Eduardo

PS. This edition attempt started because students complained about a
figure not able to see it, but works in my browser.