[LON-CAPA-admin] Plotfunctionresponse and IE 11

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 4 23:31:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with Plotfunctionresponse problems and IE11?

We are running 2.11, and when a functionresponse problem comes up under the latest
IE 11, we’re getting the rectangle with the Geogebra logo screen, but nothing else.
A look at the source seems to show it pulling the web version of geogebra.

The same problems work fine under firefox or safari, but these may be using the
java version.

Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701