[LON-CAPA-admin] Default domain on login

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Thu Apr 10 11:03:48 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

maybe not the origin but good to know in this context:

- It is possible to set a portal in the domain configuration. Sounds to
me that your alias should be set there.
- Default issues with portal URL: bug #6608 and bug #6678
- Students might use a search engine to find LON-CAPA and use a server
with the "wrong" domain for login.

Stefan Bisitz