[LON-CAPA-admin] Recurring Login page

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:13:24 EDT 2013

I had a student complaining today that they were getting part way into their work
and then getting booted back to the login page on a regular basis.

For example, logged in, got to problem, submitted the problem and got bumped back
to the login page. They did not seem to have any critical messages that were
not acknowledged.

Has anyone else seen or had this reported? What kind of browser/access idiosyncracies
might cause this?

The student is currently out of town, so I don't know what kind of access they had.

Later,
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701