[LON-CAPA-admin] Question about the received make_domaincoordinator.pl errors

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Feb 27 21:24:26 EST 2013

Hi,

> Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at
> /home/httpd/lib/perl//LONCAPA.pm line 403.
>
> What did I wrong?

I need a little more information.

If you don't want to post to a publicly archived mailing list, send a
message to the LON-CAPA Helpdesk: helpdesk at loncapa.org with the
following information:

1. LON-CAPA version on old server and new server
2. Linux distro on old server and new server
3. Architecture (32 or 64 bit) on old server and new server
4. What directories have been rsynced from old server to new server
5. Steps taken to install LON-CAPA on the new server

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium

Quoting Sebastian.Becker at hs-hannover.de: