[LON-CAPA-admin] Question about the received make_domaincoordinator.pl errors

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Tue Feb 26 11:11:41 EST 2013

Additional information:
The reason for creating a DC account on the new server is due to
currently not sufficient privileges on the old server. This is a
temporary workaround to speed things up and to get the needed access on
the new server. The new DC user on the new server does not exist so far
on the old server.

Stefan Bisitz