[LON-CAPA-admin] Perl Script Function "ln" supported?

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 19 14:51:21 EST 2012

Stefan,

I was just getting ready to ask about this. We had this pop up just last night.

We had an instructor start getting 'bombs' on a problem that uses ln().

It did not get caught in construction space.

I just checked out a problem and I get the error messages on all our access
servers when I log in as a student and check out problem, but I don't get the
message on our library servers when I do the same thing. I also, as stated
above, do not get the error message in construction space (necessarily in
construction space).

What is different about perl on the library servers? One of my library servers
is 64-bit (Centos5.3) and the other is 32-bit (Centos 5.3).

Mark