[LON-CAPA-admin] Need to get a list of classes with auto-enrollment removals enabled

Jana C Avery/FS/VCU jcavery at vcu.edu
Wed Feb 22 11:19:31 EST 2012

Does anyone know of a way to determine which classes have the Auto
enrollment setting "Removals based on classlist changes" Enabled?  We
would like to get a list of these classes from our system.

Thanks!
Jana Avery
Learning Systems, Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University

security number or confidential personal information.  For more details
visit http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/phishing.html.