[LON-CAPA-admin] Cannot start loncapa . . .

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Aug 14 22:55:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

The first thing I would check is that your filesystem has free space,
and is also not in read-only mode because of a disk/RAID issue.  All
those failed daemons suggest that the pid files could not be written
(which would also explain why you see nothing helpful in the log files
either).

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium