[LON-CAPA-admin] domain coordinator cannot log in on new system

Neubauer, Paul pneubauer at bsu.edu
Thu Aug 9 13:35:15 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I added a corresponding line to my /etc/hosts

[root at lon-capa-test ~]# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4
10.193.6.84 lon-capa-test.bsu.edu lon-capa-test
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6

Then I rebooted just to make sure. :-)

Unfortunately, I still get:

Sorry ...

Username and/or password could not be authenticated.

Please log in again.

Login problems?

So no joy yet. Without a domain coordinator, I'm going nowhere fast, but thanks for trying. I'm running out of ideas.

Thanks,
Paul