[LON-CAPA-admin] Configuring who can create users in Lon Capa

Paula Armbrustmacher Smith/FS/VCU pasmith2 at vcu.edu
Mon Jun 27 10:31:07 EDT 2011

Just a couple additional points of clarification - we would like for
course coordinators to still be able to enroll existing users in their
course.

We have an automatic enrollment process that runs in the background as a
cron that actually creates users if they do not exist.  We would like to
only have users created by this process and domain coordinators.

Thanks,
Paula Smith
Learning Systems, Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University

never use email to request that you reply with your
password, social security number or confidential personal information. For
more details visit http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/phishing.html

[LON-CAPA-admin] Configuring who can create users in Lon Capa
Sent by: