[LON-CAPA-admin] How to Uninstall Lon Capa on Our Test Server so We Can Retest Upgrade Process

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Fri Jun 17 12:31:58 EDT 2011

Hi Jana and Paula,

The best way to be sure to have a clean environment would be to
reinstall the OS with the choice made to overwrite existing partitions.
At least, this is what I can tell from my experience.

For further tests like that you might want to backup the full HDD
(dd?!?) after the OS installation and latest updates but before adding
loncapa-prerequisites.

By the way, you probably mean 2.10.0, not 2.1.0, right?

Stefan Bisitz