[LON-CAPA-admin] How to Uninstall Lon Capa on Our Test Server so We Can Retest Upgrade Process

Jana C Avery/FS/VCU jcavery at vcu.edu
Fri Jun 17 12:07:28 EDT 2011

We would like to wipe the existing version (2.1.0) of Lon Capa from our
test server so we can have a clean environment and go back to an older
version (2.9.0)  of Lon Capa and then retest the upgrade process.  Can you
tell us the best way to do uninstall Lon Capa?

Thanks very much for your help,
Jana Avery and Paula Smith
Learning Systems, Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University

never use email to request that you reply with your
password, social security number or confidential personal information. For
more details visit http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/phishing.html