[LON-CAPA-admin] Freeing up some space on our library server

Eric Harvey/FS/VCU teharvey at vcu.edu
Thu Nov 4 09:47:54 EDT 2010

Hello,

We have a library server that will be replaced soon with new hardware.
Until then, we need to come up with a routine to free up some space, we're currently at 90% capacity on our local disk. Are there currently "archive" routines that we can run annually or semi-annually that will help free up space?

If not, what areas can we safely remove or archive that will help us free up space in the interim.

Thanks,
Eric Harvey
VCU Learning Systems