[LON-CAPA-admin] ldap authentication

Lars Jensen ljensen at mail.tmcc.edu
Mon Jun 7 23:47:48 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

For anyone playing around with this ldap authentication stuff and in
the need of deleting an account completely, it is necessary, as Stuart
told me, to clear the Apache child processes because existing user
info may be stored there too. So to be sure a user is completely
erased from lon-capa,

(i) delete the users directory under lonUsers
(ii) kill all the apache child processes (e.g. restart apache)

Lars.