[LON-CAPA-admin] ldap authentication

Lars Jensen ljensen at mail.tmcc.edu
Mon Jun 7 00:02:01 EDT 2010

Hi Stuart,

One thing more should be mentioned:

When as DC, I select "Institutional login" under "User Creation' and
save, I get this error:

User creation

Changes made:
User creates own account, creation of a new account is permitted for:
users authenticated by institutional log-in

However, no institutional affiliations (including 'other') are
currently permitted to create accounts.

Lars.