[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA Version 2.9.0

Woonki Chung chung at georgetown.edu
Thu Jun 3 11:33:35 EDT 2010

For a RedHat Enterprise 4 system, "up2date -u LONCAPA-prerequisites"
complains dependencies.  (See the output below) Do I have to install
them manually??

Thanks,
Woonki

# up2date -u LONCAPA-prerequisites

Fetching Obsoletes list for channel: rhel-x86_64-as-4...

Fetching Obsoletes list for channel: rhel-x86_64-as-4-extras...

Fetching Obsoletes list for channel: loncapa-updates...

Fetching Obsoletes list for channel: loncapa-updates-noarch...

Fetching rpm headers...

Name                                    Version
Rel               Arch
LONCAPA-prerequisites                   1
18.EAS4             x86_64

Testing package set / solving RPM inter-dependencies...

Downloading headers to solve dependencies...
#######################################
Downloading headers to solve dependencies...
There was a package dependency problem. The message was:

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
LONCAPA-prerequisites  1-18.EAS4         requires perl-CAM-PDF
LONCAPA-prerequisites  1-18.EAS4         requires perl-LaTeX-Table
LONCAPA-prerequisites  1-18.EAS4         requires perl-Tie-IxHash-Easy
LONCAPA-prerequisites  1-18.EAS4         requires tetex-acrotex
LONCAPA-prerequisites  1-18.EAS4         requires tetex-xcolor
R-core  2.10.1-1.el4                     requires
perl(File::Copy::Recursive)

The following packages were added to your selection to satisfy dependencies:
Package                                Required by