[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA course messed up - fixing options

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Wed Nov 18 18:13:46 EST 2009

Well I think, before doing anything, I would have a look at both the
log of changes in DOCS (Edit course - Show Log) and also the log of
changes in PARM (Parameter Manager - Parameter Change Log...).  If you
consider them together, you might find that you can see exactly what
changes were made and reverse them.

Of course, this is not going to be quick enough for you.... but I
still think it's worth a look before trying anything more drastic.

Ray

--
Raymond J. Batchelor, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry