[LON-CAPA-admin] System upgrade: moving users over?

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Thu May 14 03:32:48 EDT 2009

Hi Lars,

I guess that the host entries somewhere in the system are not all
correctly configured. But before starting to search please have a look
at:
http://loncapa.org/hardwareupgrade.html

Your questions should be answered there. If not, please tell so the site
can be updated.

By the way, creation of a new domain coordinator is not necessary.
Follow the steps carfully and you'll get your whole old system on the
new one.

Stefan Bisitz