[LON-CAPA-admin] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Navigation Screen Sort

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Thu Jun 11 12:47:10 EDT 2009

Mark,
Yes.  I think my case is/was different, in that, while I only noticed
it because individual students reported the situation, actually it was
probably affecting everyone in that course but was specific to two of
our access servers.  i.e. the actual sequence file for the the
homework assignment was missing problems and was not being updated
from the library server, until I forced the issue by making a change
to the sequence on the library server.

So, they are back in sync now. But why they were previously out of
sync, I do not know.

Ray