[LON-CAPA-admin] Auto-enrollment

Michael Dugdale michael.dugdale at johnabbott.qc.ca
Tue Sep 23 13:08:22 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I'm currently setting up a LON-CAPA installation at John Abbott
College in Montreal, Quebec.  I'm currently trying to convince the
powers-that-be here that using the autoenrollment feature would be a
good idea.

While I think my technical arguments have been sound, they can seem a
bit dry.  I would like to add a section to my proposal called "Well,
all the cool schools are doing it..." to drive home the point that
this isn't a radical idea.

So I was just wondering, how many institutions are using auto-
enrolment for LON-CAPA?

Many thanks for your time,

Michael Dugdale
Department of Physics