[LON-CAPA-admin] Error message when accessing a course

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 18 14:12:55 EDT 2008

Andreas,

I've never quite had that happen before, but let me ask a couple quick
questions -

Was the course cloned from another course?

If it was not cloned, was the first resource listed as blank, navmaps,
or the syllabus?

If there is no content in the course, does adding a simple page or
uploading something to add dummy content help?

Mark