[LON-CAPA-admin] Error message when accessing a course

Andreas Knab knab2ar at jmu.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:42:50 EDT 2008

Hello!

we are having a problem with one of the LON-CAPA courses here at JMU.
One of the professors can get into all but one of his courses as
Course Coordinator, on that particular course he gets this error:

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /adm/navmaps
could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying
to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.8 (Fedora) Server at lc.cit.jmu.edu Port 443"

I googled the error message but only found references to the Apache
mod_security module, which does not seem to be installed on our server
(unless I'm looking in the wrong place).

As domain coordinator I can select his course and get in fine.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thank you,

Andreas