[LON-CAPA-admin] loncontrol is dead for fsua2

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Tue Jun 3 10:47:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

Yesterday I did a yum update on fsua2 (loncapa2.fsu.edu) and then
reboot the system so that the kernel is also updated. Now loncontrol
cannot connect to any other servers except itself. It is as though
loncapa2.fsu.edu has being taken off the list of servers on the
loncapa network. I have reinstalled the loncapa software, check
hosts.tab, hosts (under /etc/), setting on
/etc/httpd/conf/loncapa.conf and cannot find anything amiss. Any
suggestions?? Anyone had this problem before?

Thanks,
-hk