[LON-CAPA-admin] email message forwarding

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:58:26 EST 2008

Hi,

When LON-CAPA sends out message-forwarded email, it seems to do it as
user www.  Unfortunately our campus has recently blocked all email with
www@ listed as the from or reply-to address.  In general I can see where
this is a "good thing", but it broke our message forwarding.  Is there
someplace in LON-CAPA where this can be adjusted, or do we need to do
any processing within our external mail packages?

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326