[LON-CAPA-admin] kerberos conf

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 6 15:31:31 EST 2008

I really have no idea. I typically use kinit, and if that's okay, I'm
fine. You can try looking at the log files under /home/httpd/perl/logs.
Look under lonnet.log, lond.log and lonc.log (I can't remember which has
the most pertinent information).

Have you recently updated the system for some reason or another? For
example, to 2.6.2?  Or have you recently done updates?

What is your operating system and what is the URL for your machine?

Mark